The India Prime Minister has released a much anticipated and committed ‘Digital Indian Programme’ on 1st July 2015, to create a participative, clear and receptive government. On 1st July 2015 conference PM Narendra Modi presented a initiative speech on the release of Digital India Programme
Also Read:- Digital India Project By PM Modi
Digital India Week has been released with a purpose to provide information to people and to encourage themselves through the Digital India Programme of Government of Indian. The Prime Minister as the Chairman of Monitoring Panel on Digital India, activities under the Digital India effort is being properly supervised. All the existing and continuing e-Governance projects have been renewed to arrange them with the concepts of Digital India.
What is Digital India?
- With the release of Digital India program, the government is taking a big step forward to convert the nation into a digitally motivated knowledge economic system.
- The programme contains tasks that target to make sure that govt services are available to people digitally and people get advantage of the newest information and connections technological innovation.
- BharatNet and Next Generation System, are also a aspect of Digital Indian Project
- PM is predicted to reveal various schemes value over Rs 1 lakh crore like Digital Locker, e-eduction, e-health, e-sign and nationwide scholarship portal
- The Secretary of Communications and IT is the nodal agency to implement the programme.
Digital India Programme Apps
Also Read:- 9 Pillars of Digital India Project
Effect of Digital India Project by 2019
- Wi-fi in 2.5 lakh educational institutions, all universities; Community wi-fi locations for people
- Job creation: Immediate 1.7 Cr. and Oblique at least 8.5 Cr.
- India to be innovator in IT use in solutions – health, knowledge, financial
- High speed internet in 2.5 lakh villages, universal phone connection
- 400,000 Community Internet Access Point
- Digital Inclusion: 1.7 Cr qualified for IT, Telecommunications and Electronic devices Jobs
- Net Zero Imports by 2020
- e-Governance & eServices: Across government
- Digitally motivated people – public reasoning, internet access
Stay connected with us to get more update, news and information about Digital India Campaign. Let us know your feedback through comments.