Microsoft Word..We are sure you are aware of this words..right? May be you have utilized the program to create or edit your documents. The best thing about word is its design; we can easily and flexibly create documents. Yes we can surely tell that word is best way to input and edit text and now thankfully we can add image files, and even video files to word documents. Now to your surprise you can easily add your digital signature to your contract with help of word. So how do you add a signature in word?
If thought about word it is not intended to enter digital signatures, but rather Word permits for different types of consent to be added to a document. There are a couple of diverse strategies to add a signature to a Word document, and few involve utilizing the program itself, the best arrangement is to exploit what Word excels at (making archives) and utilize an outsider application to handle the mark. The conventional technique for adding a mark to a Word archive is to print out a paper copy of the report, sign it by hand, and after that scan the record to have an electronic form of the signed copy. This methodology is characteristically time-escalated and requires the user to have admittance to a scanner.
An option to this is to scan picture of signature and after that apply the picture to individual Word reports. This decreases the requirement for paper yet gives a few issues changing picture formats. Let’s know how this process is carried out:
The screenshots given in this guideline are from Microsoft word and are almost similar to the screens in Excel.
- Plug in your Document Signing Certificate token.
- Now open the document you want to sign in Microsoft word or excel.
- In the word document or worksheet, place you cursor (pointer) where you want the signature line to show up.
- Click Insert.
- On the Inserttab, in the Text section, click Signature Line > Microsoft Office Signature Line.
- If the Microsoft Office digital signatures…once the window shows up, click OK.
- In the Signature Setup window, enter the data that you need to show up underneath the signature line:
- When you are done entering up your data, click OK.
- The signature field ought to show up in the word archive or worksheet.
- To addition your signature, right-tap on the signature and after that, in the drop-down list, click Sign.
- If theMicrosoft Office digital signatures… window appears, clickOK.
- In the Sign window, in the X box, sort your name and/or click Select Image to pick a signature picture.
- In the Purpose for signing this document box, enter your reason for marking the report.
- Next, in theSignwindow, click Change.
- In the Windows Security window, select the endorsement that you need to use to sign the report and after that, click OK.
- In theSignwindow, click Sign.
- If you are utilizing a DigiCert® Document Signing Certificate, enter your token secret key, and after that click OK.
- In theSignature Confirmationwindow, read the message and then, click OK.
- The signature should be embedded in your document.
To check the signature, right-tap on the signature and after that, snap Signature Details.
Hope this information and image will help you to create digital signtaure in word file. Let us know your views about the same via comments. Your opinions are always metters