On 20th Aug 2014, the Digital Indian program was accepted by the Union Cabinet under the management of India’s Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The Digital India program has been imagined by Division of Electronic and Information Technology (DeitY) and contains all the current schemes being run by the Telecommunications Division, Rural Growth Ministry and DeitY.
Digital India Initiative was released by Government Of India on 1 July 2015. We bring you latest up-dates and facts about Digital India campaign. Get details about Digital India advantages & benefits citizen will get
Also Read:- Digital India Project By PM Modi
Benefits or Advantages Of Digital India
With the launch of Digital India programme, the government is taking a big advancement to convert the nation into a digitally motivated knowledge economic system.
Also Read:- 9 Pillars of Digital India
Digital India programme is focused on three key ideas:-
- Creation of Digital Infrastructure and Electronic Manufacturing in Native india.
- Delivery of all Government Services electronically (E-Governance).
- Digital Empowerment of Native indian People.
The three key Digital Tools which will provide as the pillars of the project are:
- A Digital Identification which will verify the end user.
- A Bank account for Immediate Benefit Transfers of subsidies and payments.
- A Mobile for worldwide access to all services.
Other advantages of digital India are as follow
- It will help in decreasing crime if applied on whole.
- It will help in getting things done easily.
- It will help in decreasing documentation.
- Some of the services which will be provided through this desire effort are Digital Locker, e-eduction, e-health, e-sign and nationwide scholarship portal.
Stay connected with us to get more information, upgrade and information about Digital India once it will start next stage. Let us know your feedback throug comments
Image Source:- computer.financialexpress.com